Hi Maddison. I enjoyed reading your app and appreciated the detail around how you would portray your character. You have been accepted as our Quinn Fabray. If you could please review our newbie checklist and send in your account within 24 hours, it’d be much appreciated. Additionally, if you’ve yet to read the other Chang bios or bios of Quinn’s connections, please do so when you get a chance. Thank you so much for applying to the RP and I hope you have fun here!
- Name → Maddison
- Age → 15
- Timezone → EST
- Activity Level → I’m homeschool so I’m on pretty much everyday.
- Ships → Faberry, Fuinn, Fabang, Quinntana, & Fabrevans.
- Anti-Ships → Quinn/Forced.
- Any questions, comments, concerns? Nope!
THE IC INFORMATION
- Character Name → Quinn
- Character Birthday → August 17th
- Sexual Orientation → Bi-Sexual
- Any changes to your character’s existing bio bullets?
- Please write 2 bullet points to add to your character’s bio → Quinn wants the best and only the best for her daughters. She is very caring and motherly towards them but sometimes she can be harsh with school work and extracurricular activities even though she doesn’t mean to be. \ She has stuck to her religious background from when she was a teenager, taking her family to church every Sunday and to banquet dinners when they are held.
- Any ideas on where you want to take your character? I’ll tell you on how I will portray Quinn. I see her as a very caring mother, she is always looking for her daughters but when it comes to dating, if they bring home a guy she is always very hesitant due to what happened to her in high school. When it comes to household duties, she is always on top of her game. Keeping every room in the house super clean and up to point. Even if it means cleaning her children rooms if she has to. When it comes to her husband, she loves him very dearly, wanting to be with him most all the time but she does love her space. She spends her weekends, relaxing outside with a good magazine or out with her friends.
THE PARA SAMPLE:
What is needed, rather than running away or controlling or suppressing or any other resistance, is understanding fear; that means, watch it, learn about it, come directly into contact with it. We are to learn about fear, not how to escape from it.
Jasmine quickly found herself slamming her laptop shut, she’d had enough. It seemed like everyone around her was picking fights and getting nowhere but upset. She didn’t feel like she belonged and she never did, so as she stood up she hurried along and packed a bag. Full of nothing but things she snatched out her closet and her dresser, it wasn’t much. But she had to get out of there.. she couldn’t take it anymore. It was wrong of her to be there and she knew it. Skipping school wasn’t the best idea, but at least she had time to think everything through.
You see last night was a rough time but it brought her to the realization that she really didn’t belong. And that everyone was right, she was the problem; always picking a fight and stirring around drama. So to fix everything the problem would leave. In that moment Jasmine found herself looking into her mirror analyzing the face that looked back at her; the ever so pale skin, the light purple-ish bags that fell under her eyes, her hair a dark brown mess that laid onto her shoulder, here eye makeup that began to slip to her cheeks her tears formed then made a path down her cheeks. Wiping them away she grabbed the bag and her phone and head down to the front door.
Santana and Brittany were at work, but all the kids were home. Abby sat upon the couch clicking her phone. When she asked where Jasmine was going, she just ignored the dark haired girl. Walking straight out the door and down the driveway. On to something new, hopefully she would finally found a place she’d be happy..
After almost twenty minutes of walking about she found herself at a bus stop. Sitting on the cold black bench she looked around for a sign or something to tell when the next bus would be there, a white paper caught her eye that read ‘3:00.’ She smiled as she plugged her headphones into her phone and scrolled Itunes trying to find a song, having about 15 minutes to kill she just put on shuffle and let her phone do the rest. As Jasmine sat there looking around at the boring landscape of the city, she couldn’t help but think that getting out of here was what’s best for her. Finally being able to get all that she could ever want and leave all of this behind her, maybe for once in her life she’d have a little bit of bliss.. She looked to her phone and realized that her location services where still on so she scrolled and turned them off. After planning all of this she didn’t want to get caught.
Another day, another dollar, another war,
Another tower went up, where the homeless had their homes
So we pray to as many different Gods as there are flowers
But we call religion our friend
We’re so worried about saving our souls
Afraid that God will take His toll
That we forget to begin.
As the bus pulled up the song played it’s chorus into her ears, she sighed as the doors opened and she made her way onto the bus giving a dollar and then finding a sit on the lonesome bus before it began to take off. It was time, it was time to stop being a problem..